Ahh…A new year and an unreasonable pressure to get a bunch of stuff done.
Here’s the “MASTER LIST OF ACCOUNTABILITY” (you have to read that in a deep, booming voice).
- By this time next year, have an exquisitely organized home.
- Perform a significant act of environmental activism.
- Finally learn to play the piano.
- Incorporate a regular exercise routine into my life.
- More frequent time spent in nature.
- More art! Shoot something worth printing at least once a month. Build up enough new work to warrant a show by fall.
- Get Sophia to 1 piece of classic performance art per quarter.
- Paint the bead board in the basement a creamy white.
- Stencil a medallion around the dining room chandelier in silver leaf.
- Add wainscot in the dining room.
- Paint the lower cabinets in the kitchen.
- Pull down the old trellis on the back garage wall. Replace with a square trellis to cover the entire wall.
- Find a creative alternative to the blue-blob-quickset pool. Maybe an old galvanized stock tank?
- Break up the front walk and replace with large slabs of either bluestone or slate.
And, of course, keep working on my beloved BluebirdGoods.com. 🙂