There are so many things that pass through my mind as “Oh my gosh, I need to do/try that!” and I always lose track of them. So this year, as my New Year’s resolution, I am going to keep a running list here and cross things off as I get to them. Hopefully it works out and by this time next year, I can look back and feel like I got a lot done.
- Bake a cake from scratch
- Bake a pie from scratch
- Make pasta from scratch
- Can something
- Participate in a couple of good blogger syndicates
- Lose weight (1/17, joined Weight Watchers)
- Build out our backyard to look like a New Orleans courtyard, including brick pavers
- Organize the garage
- Purge everything we aren’t using in the house (clothes/toys/furniture)
- Organize a Loyal Order of the Glamper gathering
- Polish our Yellowstone vintage camper
- Replace the bad wood inside our vintage camper
- Sew an awning for our vintage camper
- Get all the water running properly in the vintage camper
- Get all the original external electric all in the vintage camper
Find a warehouse to rent Done! Renting 1/3 of an airplane hangar.
- Create an artist co-op so we all have work spaces.
- Have a warehouse gallery show/sale.
- Get serious about my picking/antiquing/vintage home goods business (thus the warehouse)
- Have a Bluebird Goods booth at the Country Living Fair
- Sell at no fewer than 3 regional markets as Bluebird Goods
- Get a national publication to do a story about Bluebird Goods
- Get the entire house in proper shape so I can follow up on the offer from Apartment Therapy to do a home tour.
- Take the kids to Washington DC
- Take a road trip to Memphis, just because they have awesome BBQ
- Canoe the Des Plaines River
- Canoe the Salt Creek
- Participate in at least one Salt Creek maintenance effort (cutting up old trees, clearing out strainers, etc.)
- Take the kids to at least 1 fine arts event per month
- Get my kids together with their Colorado cousins for a family weekend
- Get the family out on at least 1 camping trip per month through the warm seasons
- Start learning to fly fish
- Take Sophia fishing
NEW ON KITSCHY KITTEN
Don’t always make it to KitschyKitten.com? We’ll come to you! Don’t miss a post. Click here to sign up for the newsletter >>