We’ve been heading up to Fall Fest in Door County, Wisconsin (have you ever been up there?) with our very dear friends Chrisa & Tom and their kids for a couple years now. Among a few of our traditions are:
– A drive infused with cheesy 70’s radio tunes
– The Epharaim arrival cocktail (my job)
– Homemade potato chips from the Piggly Wiggly
– Co-mingling of the dogs (we’re determined to make them all great friends)
– A trip to the clearance section at Wilkins and Olander (in Egg Harbor)
– The requisite Renards cheese stop in Sturgeon Bay
Do you have good friends you travel with? Are there fun things you always do together?